Re: Rokuhan does it, AGAIN!

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2012
      Dave the video did say that the bridge length was 220mm and spacing was not mentioned but it is 25mm between rails. the bridge comes without rails and has been made suitable installing Flex track from Micro trains, Peco or Marklin as well as roadbed track from Micro Trains, Rokuhan, and Crown .

      On HObby Searcch web site there are also other bridges of bridges that are 180mm long and again with no rails on them and they are from Sankei and are printed on heavy card stock. While I do not have the bridges I have a number of their buildings and when assembled they are as robust as the laser cut plywood buildings I have plus they are already decorated but they can be painted with markers as well. if using water based markers do it while they are flat and let them dry while held flat to avoid warping . In addition to the bridge Rokuhan has a viaduct series with pillars and ramps. The viaduct sections are 110mm long and ramp is 4% grade as dupplied but with a double set of piers and shimming every other pillar it can be reduced to 2% grade.
      cheers Garth

      cheers Garth