Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Request for removal of moderation on Alex Bercq -  fishnetneko

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2012
      As stated by Greg, all inquires concerning members should be directed to
      the moderators at:

      z_scale-owner@yahoogroups.com

      There are two sides to every issue. The fact that you many of you have seen
      only one side shows that moderation works. The goal of the moderators is to
      protect the forum and it's integrity. With over 2,000 members, we want the
      forum to be a safe place to exchange ideas, thoughts and communications. For
      this, we have to make the tough decision at times. Greg stated it best,
      moderation is not punitive. It exists to serve the members.

      Of course, we are also open to removing moderated status should members
      abide by the rules and contribute the forum in a positive manor. As moderators,
      we will review the request, look at the history and current status and make
      a decisions we feel it best for the forum. But this should be between the
      member and the moderators. Please respect that.

      Now get back to playing trains. :)

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line