Re: [z_scale] Relco - where to buy

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      From: <frederick.gordts@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 2:25 PM
      Subject: [z_scale] Relco - where to buy

      Hi frederick,
      first of all : You need only 16 VAC to hook up the relco...

      220 Volts will blow it up in smoke!, do not attempt...

      the relco address: http://www.relco.co.uk/

      go to the site, select: contact us, and pop your Question,
      where in Europa, give your country,
      can I purchase Relco Track cleaner !!!

      Cheers, Helmut