Re: [Z_Scale] Small Steam Power

  • Harbormaster
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 28, 2012
      Thank you all for your comments.
      In conclusion, we WILL produce an 0-4-0 Z scale Steam Engine.
      It will be in my lifetime! But, it won't be announced until it is in stock.
      We might consider pre-orders, but only after we have a working Master Prototype, AND have it shown at a variety of shows.
      We will mount a website poll very soon (R&D needs lots of lead time.)
      We are coming back to Z scale this year.
      As always, your comments are always welcome.
      Jim