Relco - where to buy

  • frederick.gordts@advalvas.be
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
      Anyone know where I can buy a Relco in Europe, which works on 220-
      240 V? Or something similar?

      Frederick
    • tony
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
        relcos get the feed from 16 v ac

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2001
          Relcos run off 16VAC, so all you need is a 16VAC transformer that works
          with your native currency. A quick search on Google should find several
          retailers in your area...

          http://www.google.com/search?q=relco+track+cleaner&btnG=Google+Search

          -David

          At 07:25 PM 11/1/2001 +0000, you wrote:
          >Anyone know where I can buy a Relco in Europe, which works on 220-
          >240 V? Or something similar?
          >
          >Frederick

          http://www.zscale.org/
        • Helmut Paule