Rokuhan New product coming

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2012
      Hobby Search has started advance reservations for the New KIHA 52 rail
      diesel car

      KI = rail diesel car or DMU equivalent to North American RDC.
      HA = regular class
      52 is the model type

      Japan National Railways blue with yellow window band
      http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10180408

      JR West Oito Line white with diagonal green stripe
      http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10180407b/30/1

      JNR metrpolitan area Orange
      http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10180406

      JNR standard colour Orange with yellow window stripe
      http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10180405

      here is a link to some pictures of the real cars

      http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:JNR_Kiha_52_(JR_West)

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kiha_52_izumi_line.JPG

      this car type is also seen on the Philippines rail system

      http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3003964910392

      cheers Garth
    • martin soll
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2012
        Are you (or anybody) accepting orders for the 25 mm straight sections of Rokuhan track? I think they are supposed to be available in April???
        Marty

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2012
          Marty,

          I should have the 25mm and 55m track sections as well as the new 90 degree
          crossings in stock this upcoming week. Our shipment is in transit and should
          be at the office Monday or Tuesday. Once we have them in hand, we will be
          updating our website to reflect the availability.

          If you like to reserve them beforehand, just send me an email.

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          Distributor American Z Line
          Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo