Cheery note

  • Jacob Munkhammar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 1999
      Just a cheery note to say I like the development of this. I have, since I
      joined, received four introductions and we already have runners,
      collectors, layout-designer (builders and dreamers) *and* scratch-builders
      in the group!

      Jeffrey, will the introductory letters be stored anyplace? For newcomers.

      I'll wait with my postings for a while, 'til people have had the chance to
      gather.
      But I'll answer what I can, of course...

      Cheers,

      /Jacob

      - - - Jacob Munkhammar - - - jacob@... - - -
      - ARCHITECTURE - DESIGN - COMP.SOFTWARE - WRITING -
      mail: Arkitekt Christies gate 4b, N-7012 Trondheim, Norway
      www: http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~jacob/