Re: [Z92] No fighting!

  • WBolt1809@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 6:48 AM
      Hi all !

      I am referring to David Hoskins' remarks.....and I fully agree !

      Nobody is perfect and I would be amoung the first to change my mind about any
      subject when seing that I was wrong !

      To my regret, too, neither Christoph Walti, who promised to supply everybody
      with more detailed information about the Rogue problem, did so in an email to
      me, nor did somebody from Rogue.

      Best regards
      - Wolfgang -