Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Tipper cars available

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 13, 2012
      everything is "doable". Just takes the money. If the moneys' there the talent and brains will seek it out. 40 yrs ago we were told we would get to the moon with in 7 yrs. People laughed, but it was done, I guess it was there are some mighty good things the movie studios have always done. Who knows? Were you or anyone you know sent there. I met Alan B. Shepard back in the early 60s late 50s at Naval Air Station in Norfolk,Va while my father had a contract to letter some of the Navy jets, he owned a sign business in Norfolk,Va. We talked to him but at that�time he was not Alan the "astronaut", just Alan another Navy jet pilot. A few years later I graduated from high school and got a job with a roofing company. They got a contract to do roofing at some buildings at the Langley Air Force Base in Langley,Va. and I again saw him and several of the astronauts. So everything is "d0able" for the right money. Lee Barry

      You mean Saller?..They make very nice detailed stuff but the wheels dont turn. I have some of his minecars and track, that I hope to use for future projects. Very very detailed but just not doable i guess. Orecars are about the size of a pencil eraser.
    • Lee Barry
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 13, 2012