Z Central Station Contest and New Downloads

  • Soccrdad
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2012
      If you are into paper/cardstock containers, then Z Central Station has them for you. ZCS has been given the privilage and permission to rescale, translate, and distribute IGS Hansa Bremen z scale container models. IGS Hansa Bremen has about two dozen 20' & 40' container models in various scales except for 1:220. Currently I have about half of them rescaled and translated in our downloads section.

      Speaking of our downloads section, we are fast approaching 50 different downloads, with more in the works. I would also like to leave an open invitation to anyone wishing to include their own article, how-to, or hints/tips in our downloads. Just PM me and I would be glad to work with you.

      Now, just a bit on our next contest which has a connection with Denver 2012 NZSC, and Stonebridge Models next kit release(s). The contest kit will be a perfect segue if you are planning on modelling a mine. Our contest kit will also have an historical aspect to it. If you have purchased and assembled any of the prior SBM/ZCS contest kits, you have come to accept the quality, details, beauty, and price of them. This next contest kit will be of the same features, plus we are including with the kit a weathering agent.

      More on the contest will be released once the final details are worked out.

      Link to IGS Hansa Bremen site: http://www.igshansa.de/
      Link to ZCS/SBM contest slideshow: http://www.zcentralstation.com/other/MatchlessMineContest/index.php

      (Slideshow will be continously updated until the contest kit release)

      John Kellett
      Z Central Station