Re : [Z_Scale] Cylindrical Hoppers

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2012
      According to what I see on the Facebook link it looks like these cars are running on Bettendorf trucks? Is that prototypical? I guess myself I will change them to MTL roller bearing trucks (MTL trucks in order to have MTL couplers)
      Dom

      ________________________________
      De : Kevin <hobbycraftsnmore@...>
      À : z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Jeudi 15 mars 2012 4h20
      Objet : [Z_Scale] Cylindrical Hoppers

      InterMountain Railway Company announces that the long awaited Z scale cylindrical hoppers are now in house. InterMountain has N scale photos shown on their website but we have photos of the actual Z scale cars posted on our blog:

      www.hobbycraftsnmore.blogspot.com

      our facebook page:

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hobby-Crafts-N-More/113419992065541?ref=tn_tnmn

      and our Twitter page:

      https://twitter.com/#!/HobbyCrafts

      Please feel free to follow any or all to stay informed on all news and updates.

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      www.hobbycraftsnmore.com