Ztrack Website

  • Ztrack@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 1999
      Ztrack Magazine has updated our web site to reflect our most recent issue!
      Volume 5#6 will be in the mail shortly, but if you would like to see a
      preview of the cover and the articles enclosed, check out <A
      HREF="http://www.ztrack.com">www.ztrack.com</A>. A preview can be found in
      our 'Subscribing' section as well as our 'Library' section.

      We have also added information in our Marketplace section listing our line of
      Z scale accessories. Be sure to check out 'Ztrack Accessories' and see the
      complete line of 1936 coupes currently available!

      Ztrack Magazine, where Zeeing is believing!

      Rob Kluz
      Ztrack Magazine

      <A HREF="mailto:ztrack@...">ztrack@...</A>