Re: Rokuhan Rail Car Sets Coming Soon!

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012
      these sets when released in Japan came standard with head and tail lighting but did not have interior lighting. There was a separate module required(one per car) which was easy to install which provides the interior lighting at a constant brilliance with LED chips if your controller was a Rokuhan controller with Constant Lighting circuit. If you have the C002 controller from Rokuhan, which includes constant lighting, feature you can have the train lit while sitting at a station. The interior lighting works with the C001 controller or any standard DC controller for Z but will not stay lit when the train is stationary. There is an adjustment on the C002 controller to get the train lit before it moves and then as you increase the power the train starts to move just like it would with any other DC controller. I am told that Tomix constant lighting in Tomix controllers is not compatible with Rokuhan as it is not adjustable, but fixed.
      regards Garth