Réf.: [Z_Scale] Drawing software

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Myself I'm using formerly Abracadata' 3D Railroad. I cannot compare with other softwares as I don't use any other, but I'm satisfied with it. I fully planned my future layout with. An interresting feature: you can pick up any element from any scale's'existing database and resize it to any other scale. Thus I've been able to pick up a #6 turnout from HO library and resize it to Z in order to draw my future Fast Tracks #6 samples.
      Dom

      ------------------------------Le lun. 5 mars 2012 17:34 HNEC, Malcolm Cleaveland a écrit :>Folks,>> I'm interested in acquiring drawing software to make a layout. I've >heard AnyRail and 3rdplanit (sp?) mentioned. Any others? Merits and >drawbacks? How to acquire them? I figure on this list every available >drawing program, including those used professionally for non-RR purposes >such as AutoCad and SolidWorks, must have been tried by someone.>>CheerZ,> -- Malcolm Z>