Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
      "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
        And also on others!!!

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
          I don't drink anymore either, just not less

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
            On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
            Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

            > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

            Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
          • Eric Bly
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 3, 2012
              The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!