Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
      This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
      structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

      This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

      That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 11:54:58 AM
      To: z scale

      It was only for something to relax the nerves...a bowl of ice cream will do.
      :)

      I can definitely say I am looking forward to whatever you all have cooked up
      ..I've got a Main Street to populate, afterall!

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 11:20:23 AM
      To: z scale

      Forget the therapist, buy some cheap wine/beer, then go do some modeling..
      the best therapy in the world! Plus then you'll be close to your hunny.
      After your creative juices flow, you two will come up with some other piece
      of beautiful artwork (kit), make tons of money, and then you can even let
      Karin supersize it when you take her out.

    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
        "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
          And also on others!!!

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
            I don't drink anymore either, just not less

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
              On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
              Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

              > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

              Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
            • Eric Bly
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 3, 2012
                The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!