France, Sweden, Germany

  • Alexis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 12:41 PM
      I'm on my way to Paris, Gothenberg, and Munich, today. I will be traveling for the next two weeks. I am packing some special Z pieces with me.

      If anyone is interested, and you are in and around Paris, France; Gothenberg, Sweden, or Munich, Germany... I would very much like to meet some fellow Z-heads.

      Please contact me directly, to find out my schedule, or to learn of the Z I am bringing along. I am open to trades and/or buying/selling.

      I hope to hear from a few of you European members.

      ThankZ,

      Alex
      Tokyo, Japan

      techrepjapan@...
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 1:26 PM
        Too bad you are not here 31 March+1 April for Altenbeken ! Likely the biggest Z scale meet in the world !

        Jeff M
        SF Bay Area Z

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 1:45 PM
          My apologies for the double posting. This original posting did not post for about 10 hours.

          Alex

          techrepjapan @ hotmail.com