Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • John D. Duino
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
      Sweet! Keep 'em comin'!

      And it's only because I like you that I won't unleash some horrific beast upon you for daring to hijack the thread that your hubby and I so skillfully hijacked already...

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 11:54:58 AM
      To: z scale
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

      It was only for something to relax the nerves...a bowl of ice cream will do.
      :)

      I can definitely say I am looking forward to whatever you all have cooked up
      ..I've got a Main Street to populate, afterall!

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 11:20:23 AM
      To: z scale

      Forget the therapist, buy some cheap wine/beer, then go do some modeling..
      the best therapy in the world! Plus then you'll be close to your hunny.
      After your creative juices flow, you two will come up with some other piece
      of beautiful artwork (kit), make tons of money, and then you can even let
      Karin supersize it when you take her out.

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
        This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
        structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

        This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

        That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
          "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
            And also on others!!!

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
              I don't drink anymore either, just not less

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
              • Eric Bly
                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 3, 2012
                  The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!