Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • ladyrejoicer@charter.net
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
      OK, back to the topic, hopefully you will begin seeing this newest kit in 2
      weeks. We must keep David alive and well as there is no sense in him killing
      his energy by trying any faster. The resin components take quite a bit of
      time to produce. I'll have the lasered components ready for quick kit
      packing and delivery.

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 11:20:23 AM
      To: z scale

      Forget the therapist, buy some cheap wine/beer, then go do some modeling..
      the best therapy in the world! Plus then you'll be close to your hunny.
      After your creative juices flow, you two will come up with some other piece
      of beautiful artwork (kit), make tons of money, and then you can even let
      Karin supersize it when you take her out.

    • John D. Duino

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
          This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
          structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

          This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

          That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
            "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
              And also on others!!!

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                I don't drink anymore either, just not less

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                  On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                  Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                  > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                  Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
                • Eric Bly
                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 3, 2012
                    The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!