Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • John D. Duino
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
      It was only for something to relax the nerves...a bowl of ice cream will do. :)

      I can definitely say I am looking forward to whatever you all have cooked up...I've got a Main Street to populate, afterall!

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 11:20:23 AM
      To: z scale
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

      Forget the therapist, buy some cheap wine/beer, then go do some modeling..
      the best therapy in the world! Plus then you'll be close to your hunny.
      After your creative juices flow, you two will come up with some other piece
      of beautiful artwork (kit), make tons of money, and then you can even let
      Karin supersize it when you take her out.

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
        OK, back to the topic, hopefully you will begin seeing this newest kit in 2
        weeks. We must keep David alive and well as there is no sense in him killing
        his energy by trying any faster. The resin components take quite a bit of
        time to produce. I'll have the lasered components ready for quick kit
        packing and delivery.

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
            This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
            structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

            This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

            That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
              "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                And also on others!!!

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                  I don't drink anymore either, just not less

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                    On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                    Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                    > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                    Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
                  • Eric Bly
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 3, 2012
                      The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!