Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • Don Fedjur
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2 11:40 AM
      Jokes? I only speak the truth. Honest..................

      Don

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 9:40:47 AM
      To: z scale

      (in case somebody was taking me seriously....which heaven knows why they
      would....I was teasing Loren. These kits are beautiful! Love 'em!)

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2 11:54 AM
        It was only for something to relax the nerves...a bowl of ice cream will do. :)

        I can definitely say I am looking forward to whatever you all have cooked up...I've got a Main Street to populate, afterall!

        From: John D. Duino
        Date: 3/2/2012 11:20:23 AM
        To: z scale

        Forget the therapist, buy some cheap wine/beer, then go do some modeling..
        the best therapy in the world! Plus then you'll be close to your hunny.
        After your creative juices flow, you two will come up with some other piece
        of beautiful artwork (kit), make tons of money, and then you can even let
        Karin supersize it when you take her out.

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2 12:09 PM
          OK, back to the topic, hopefully you will begin seeing this newest kit in 2
          weeks. We must keep David alive and well as there is no sense in him killing
          his energy by trying any faster. The resin components take quite a bit of
          time to produce. I'll have the lasered components ready for quick kit
          packing and delivery.

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2 1:55 PM
              This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
              structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

              This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

              That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2 2:30 PM
                "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 2 2:31 PM
                  And also on others!!!

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 2 2:34 PM
                    I don't drink anymore either, just not less

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 2 3:23 PM
                      On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                      Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                      > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                      Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
                    • Eric Bly
                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 3 10:28 AM
                        The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!