Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2 10:48 AM
      Too late John,

      I was so hurt and upset by your comment that I had to go to a therapist and
      spend $300.00 for counseling.

      Now I can't pay the light bill nor take Karin out to dinner. I can do
      without the lights, but having Karin upset with me...............no amount
      of sweet talk with placate her. What am I to do now? :o)

      Yes, for those who don't know the inside jokes we share here, we amuse
      ourselves by ragging on each other between train shows.

      Loren

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2 11:25 AM
          No beer or wine.......I don't drink, but all the rest is a 'go'
          Truthfully, I am the happiest when I'm in my shop building modules........
          it's the only way to fly.

          Speaking of art work.......you should see what SBM has up our collective
          sleeves......and that is besides what David and Karin and still hatching
          with TBS.

          Better get a second and third job to pay for it all........

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2 11:40 AM
            Jokes? I only speak the truth. Honest..................

            Don

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2 12:09 PM
                OK, back to the topic, hopefully you will begin seeing this newest kit in 2
                weeks. We must keep David alive and well as there is no sense in him killing
                his energy by trying any faster. The resin components take quite a bit of
                time to produce. I'll have the lasered components ready for quick kit
                packing and delivery.

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 2 1:55 PM
                    This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
                    structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

                    This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

                    That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 2 2:30 PM
                      "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 2 2:31 PM
                        And also on others!!!

                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 2 2:34 PM
                          I don't drink anymore either, just not less

                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 2 3:23 PM
                            On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                            Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                            > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                            Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
                          • Eric Bly
                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 3 10:28 AM
                              The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!