Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • John D. Duino
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
      *PHEW* I was a little concerned with the silence, especially from the other stooges!

      And you're right...nobody would believe it anyway.

      From: John D. Duino
      Date: 3/2/2012 9:40:52 AM
      To: z scale
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

      (in case somebody was taking me seriously....which heaven knows why they
      would....I was teasing Loren. These kits are beautiful! Love 'em!)

      From: david.davidksmith
      Date: 3/1/2012 12:12:51 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

      If your structure needs include a classic Five and Dime, TBS has what you
      want: http://townbuildersystem.com/tbs-z05.htm

      Enjoy!
      David

      http://davidksmith.com/modeling.htm

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
        I can tell. It is time for another ZoCal "work" session. Bring on the margaritas!

        On Mar 2, 2012, at 9:53 AM, John D. Duino wrote:

        > *PHEW* I was a little concerned with the silence, especially from the other stooges!
        >
        > And you're right...nobody would believe it anyway.

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
          Too late John,

          I was so hurt and upset by your comment that I had to go to a therapist and
          spend $300.00 for counseling.

          Now I can't pay the light bill nor take Karin out to dinner. I can do
          without the lights, but having Karin upset with me...............no amount
          of sweet talk with placate her. What am I to do now? :o)

          Yes, for those who don't know the inside jokes we share here, we amuse
          ourselves by ragging on each other between train shows.

          Loren

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
              No beer or wine.......I don't drink, but all the rest is a 'go'
              Truthfully, I am the happiest when I'm in my shop building modules........
              it's the only way to fly.

              Speaking of art work.......you should see what SBM has up our collective
              sleeves......and that is besides what David and Karin and still hatching
              with TBS.

              Better get a second and third job to pay for it all........

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                Jokes? I only speak the truth. Honest..................

                Don

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                    OK, back to the topic, hopefully you will begin seeing this newest kit in 2
                    weeks. We must keep David alive and well as there is no sense in him killing
                    his energy by trying any faster. The resin components take quite a bit of
                    time to produce. I'll have the lasered components ready for quick kit
                    packing and delivery.

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                        This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
                        structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

                        This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

                        That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                          "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                            And also on others!!!

                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                              I don't drink anymore either, just not less

                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                                Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                                > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                                Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
                              • Eric Bly
                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 3, 2012
                                  The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!