Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • John D. Duino
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2012
      eh, it's ok ;-)

      ----- Original Message -----
      I know I'm a little prejudiced David, but in looking at the description and
      pictures, I just can't help but say WOW. The kits just keep getting better
      and better.
      Loren

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
          John, you are impossible to take seriously! Do us a favor and prelude every
          serious post by saying "I am serious for the moment". Then again who would
          believe it!

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
            *PHEW* I was a little concerned with the silence, especially from the other stooges!

            And you're right...nobody would believe it anyway.

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
              I can tell. It is time for another ZoCal "work" session. Bring on the margaritas!

              On Mar 2, 2012, at 9:53 AM, John D. Duino wrote:

              > *PHEW* I was a little concerned with the silence, especially from the other stooges!
              >
              > And you're right...nobody would believe it anyway.

            • Loren Snyder
              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                Too late John,

                I was so hurt and upset by your comment that I had to go to a therapist and
                spend $300.00 for counseling.

                Now I can't pay the light bill nor take Karin out to dinner. I can do
                without the lights, but having Karin upset with me...............no amount
                of sweet talk with placate her. What am I to do now? :o)

                Yes, for those who don't know the inside jokes we share here, we amuse
                ourselves by ragging on each other between train shows.

                Loren

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                    No beer or wine.......I don't drink, but all the rest is a 'go'
                    Truthfully, I am the happiest when I'm in my shop building modules........
                    it's the only way to fly.

                    Speaking of art work.......you should see what SBM has up our collective
                    sleeves......and that is besides what David and Karin and still hatching
                    with TBS.

                    Better get a second and third job to pay for it all........

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                      Jokes? I only speak the truth. Honest..................

                      Don

                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                          OK, back to the topic, hopefully you will begin seeing this newest kit in 2
                          weeks. We must keep David alive and well as there is no sense in him killing
                          his energy by trying any faster. The resin components take quite a bit of
                          time to produce. I'll have the lasered components ready for quick kit
                          packing and delivery.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                              This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
                              structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

                              This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

                              That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                  And also on others!!!

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                    I don't drink anymore either, just not less

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                      On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                                      Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                                      > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                                      Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
                                    • Eric Bly
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 3, 2012
                                        The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!