Re: [Z_Scale] TownBuilder System March Release

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1 12:16 PM
      I know I'm a little prejudiced David, but in looking at the description and
      pictures, I just can't help but say WOW. The kits just keep getting better
      and better.
      Loren

      If your structure needs include a classic Five and Dime, TBS has what you
      want: http://townbuildersystem.com/tbs-z05.htm

      Enjoy!
      David

      http://davidksmith.com/modeling.htm

    • John D. Duino

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2 9:44 AM
            John, you are impossible to take seriously! Do us a favor and prelude every
            serious post by saying "I am serious for the moment". Then again who would
            believe it!

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2 9:53 AM
              *PHEW* I was a little concerned with the silence, especially from the other stooges!

              And you're right...nobody would believe it anyway.

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2 9:56 AM
                I can tell. It is time for another ZoCal "work" session. Bring on the margaritas!

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 2 10:48 AM
                  Too late John,

                  I was so hurt and upset by your comment that I had to go to a therapist and
                  spend $300.00 for counseling.

                  Now I can't pay the light bill nor take Karin out to dinner. I can do
                  without the lights, but having Karin upset with me...............no amount
                  of sweet talk with placate her. What am I to do now? :o)

                  Yes, for those who don't know the inside jokes we share here, we amuse
                  ourselves by ragging on each other between train shows.

                  Loren

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 2 11:25 AM
                      No beer or wine.......I don't drink, but all the rest is a 'go'
                      Truthfully, I am the happiest when I'm in my shop building modules........
                      it's the only way to fly.

                      Speaking of art work.......you should see what SBM has up our collective
                      sleeves......and that is besides what David and Karin and still hatching
                      with TBS.

                      Better get a second and third job to pay for it all........

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 2 11:40 AM
                        Jokes? I only speak the truth. Honest..................

                        Don

                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 2 12:09 PM
                            OK, back to the topic, hopefully you will begin seeing this newest kit in 2
                            weeks. We must keep David alive and well as there is no sense in him killing
                            his energy by trying any faster. The resin components take quite a bit of
                            time to produce. I'll have the lasered components ready for quick kit
                            packing and delivery.

                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 2 1:55 PM
                                This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
                                structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

                                This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

                                That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 2 2:30 PM
                                  "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 2 2:31 PM
                                    And also on others!!!

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 2 2:34 PM
                                      I don't drink anymore either, just not less

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 2 3:23 PM
                                        On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                                        Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                                        > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                                        Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
                                      • Eric Bly
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Mar 3 10:28 AM
                                          The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!