TownBuilder System March Release

  • david.davidksmith
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2012
      If your structure needs include a classic Five and Dime, TBS has what you want: http://townbuildersystem.com/tbs-z05.htm

      Enjoy!
      David

      http://davidksmith.com/modeling.htm
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 1, 2012
        I know I'm a little prejudiced David, but in looking at the description and
        pictures, I just can't help but say WOW. The kits just keep getting better
        and better.
        Loren

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
              John, you are impossible to take seriously! Do us a favor and prelude every
              serious post by saying "I am serious for the moment". Then again who would
              believe it!

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                *PHEW* I was a little concerned with the silence, especially from the other stooges!

                And you're right...nobody would believe it anyway.

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                  I can tell. It is time for another ZoCal "work" session. Bring on the margaritas!

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                    Too late John,

                    I was so hurt and upset by your comment that I had to go to a therapist and
                    spend $300.00 for counseling.

                    Now I can't pay the light bill nor take Karin out to dinner. I can do
                    without the lights, but having Karin upset with me...............no amount
                    of sweet talk with placate her. What am I to do now? :o)

                    Yes, for those who don't know the inside jokes we share here, we amuse
                    ourselves by ragging on each other between train shows.

                    Loren

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                        No beer or wine.......I don't drink, but all the rest is a 'go'
                        Truthfully, I am the happiest when I'm in my shop building modules........
                        it's the only way to fly.

                        Speaking of art work.......you should see what SBM has up our collective
                        sleeves......and that is besides what David and Karin and still hatching
                        with TBS.

                        Better get a second and third job to pay for it all........

                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                          Jokes? I only speak the truth. Honest..................

                          Don

                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                              OK, back to the topic, hopefully you will begin seeing this newest kit in 2
                              weeks. We must keep David alive and well as there is no sense in him killing
                              his energy by trying any faster. The resin components take quite a bit of
                              time to produce. I'll have the lasered components ready for quick kit
                              packing and delivery.

                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                  This isn't a high jack this time.......but there is a whole new line of
                                  structures in the wings just about to sprout and come into existence.

                                  This new line will look totally different and take a new direction........

                                  That's all for now, you'll just have to wait and see.

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                    "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                      And also on others!!!

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                        I don't drink anymore either, just not less

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Mar 2, 2012
                                          On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:30:18 -0800 (PST)
                                          Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

                                          > "AND BEHIND DOOR THREE WE HAVE, the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING IN Z SCALE" TA DAH

                                          Unfortunately the postage is a bit of a killer 8)
                                        • Eric Bly
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Mar 3, 2012
                                            The models look great! Now how about a few downtown "big city" buildings 4+ stories high? There is a big need for those!