Portland Show

  • ismail arslangiray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Hello,
      I spent the most of the day yesterday in the show. There were 3
      different Z layouts and all of them were great. Cascade Z Group's was
      outstanding. Show was OK but most vendors had nothing to do with Z
      except couple of them. Most of the vendors did not even hear anything
      about Rokuhan. There was a T scale layout in one vendor's booth. It
      was a nice day to spent among the train lovers.