Re: Arisen from the daid!!!

  • StonyS
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
      You must not live in Texas...

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Scheuzger <tscheuzger@...> wrote:

      > What is "daid?"  I don't know that word...

    • Lee Barry
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
        The word daid is the same as the word dead, If you are a MRN subscriber you know what I mean, if you are not then subscribe (Model Railroad News)

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
          I figured it meant dead, but was just some slang derivation from some area of the US.

          I subscribe(d) to MRN, and have no greater recognition of DAID...

          Greg

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

          > The word daid is the same as the word dead, If you are a MRN subscriber you know what I mean, if you are not then subscribe (Model Railroad News)

        • Alan Cox
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
            On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:34:54 -0000
            "StonyS" <stonysmith@...> wrote:

            > You must not live in Texas...

            daid is what all the terrists are supposed to get... isn't it ?