Re: [Z_Scale] Arisen from the daid!!!

  • Kevin Brady
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hi Thomas,all,

      Dead,.....Lee is/was excited! ;-)

      Best,Kev

      On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Thomas Scheuzger <tscheuzger@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > What is "daid?" I don't know that word...
      >
      > On Feb 22, 2012, at 01:04 PM, Kevin Brady <kbvrod@...> wrote:
      >
      > Hi all,
      > Excellent news Lee!
      >
      > Best,Kev
      >
      > On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Happy days are here again Just rec'd in my mailbox the Jan/Feb, 2012
      > > issue of Model Railroad News. There is a paper with your magazine in
      > > regards to the new publishers. Also if you call them they will tell you
      > we
      > > have been credit for 2 (two) issues.Who said the "DAID DON'T RISE".
      > Haven't
      > > read it yet, just kinda thumbed thru it. My sub would have expired
      > > 1/1/2013, with the extension I now get it until 1/4/2013.

      > --
      > Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

      Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

    • StonyS
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
        You must not live in Texas...

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Scheuzger <tscheuzger@...> wrote:

        > What is "daid?"  I don't know that word...

      • Lee Barry
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
          The word daid is the same as the word dead, If you are a MRN subscriber you know what I mean, if you are not then subscribe (Model Railroad News)

          What is "daid?"  I don't know that word...

          On Feb 22, 2012, at 01:04 PM, Kevin Brady <kbvrod@...> wrote:

          Hi all,
          Excellent news Lee!

          Best,Kev

          On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Happy days are here again Just rec'd in my mailbox the Jan/Feb, 2012
          > issue of Model Railroad News. There is a paper with your magazine in
          > regards to the new publishers. Also if you call them they will tell you we
          > have been credit for 2 (two) issues.Who said the "DAID DON'T RISE". Haven't
          > read it yet, just kinda thumbed thru it. My sub would have expired
          > 1/1/2013, with the extension I now get it until 1/4/2013.

        • trainssd
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
            I figured it meant dead, but was just some slang derivation from some area of the US.

            I subscribe(d) to MRN, and have no greater recognition of DAID...

            Greg

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Lee Barry <z_scale2@...> wrote:

            > The word daid is the same as the word dead, If you are a MRN subscriber you know what I mean, if you are not then subscribe (Model Railroad News)

          • Alan Cox
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 22, 2012
              On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:34:54 -0000
              "StonyS" <stonysmith@...> wrote:

              > You must not live in Texas...

              daid is what all the terrists are supposed to get... isn't it ?