One of ours has passed in the night

  • hasbro
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      Some of you may have been acquainted with Kin Hood from Amarillo, Texas.
      He frequented Z Central Station mostly and was a regular chat buddy to many.

      He passed away last evening unexpectedly and his death is a shock to all who knew Kin and enjoyed his friendship.

      He was a customer of mine and often called so many times that I had to limit the times I answered my phone. He was just being himself, honest, caring, wanting to share his passion for Z scale and to inquire about some supplies for a special project he was working on or wanted to order something from me. Now the phone will be silent more than I care to think about and his absence will be noticeable to many on ZCS.

      All Z scalers are family and one of ours has gone into the night. We will miss Kin's friendship, camaraderie, his light hearted humor and his sincerity.

      Let us cherish each moment and each friendship we have because of this great hobby.

      Good bye Kin,,,,,,gone but always in our hearts.
      We'll miss you. You were our brother.