Layouts Needed For Orange County (CA) Tours

  • Bob C
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2012
      Model Railroads of Southern California will sponsor three model railroad
      layout tours in Orange County on April 28, May 12 and May 19 (All
      Saturdays). These will be free, self-guided layout tours.

      If you live in Orange County and have an operating layout I'd like
      you to consider being a part of a tour.

      Participating in a layout tour is a great way to share your work and
      meet your fellow model railroaders. You've probably worked hard on
      your layout so you might as well get some recognition from people who
      will appreciate your efforts.

      All you need to do is operate your trains. I will do all the planning
      and publicity, as I have done for twenty-nine previously tours since
      2006.

      If you have any questions before committing to the tour, please ask. In
      any event, please contact me OFF LIST in the next few weeks if you are
      interested.

      If you do not have a layout but know someone who does, please pass this
      request on to them or let me know how to contact them.

      I hope you'll join with other area layout owners and show your
      layout to your fellow model railroaders.

      Thank you.

      Bob Chaparro

      Model Railroads of Southern California

      Hemet, CA

      chiefbobbb@... <mailto:chiefbobbb@...>

      +++++

      Tour Areas:

      Tour No. 30 – April 28 (Primarily South O.C.)

      Tour No. 31 – May 12 (Primarily North O.C.)

      Tour No. 32 – May 19 (Primarily West O.C.)