Selling my 8889 and some cars

  • geekkopf
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2012
      Good Evening Folks!

      I've been selling off my Z Scale as they seem to have shrunk considerably over the years. My wife tells me it's my eyes but they still look the same size to me when I look in the mirror.... ;-}

      I've been saving the best for last and I thought it only right to offer it here first before I put it on Ebay.

      I have a 8889 Express Locomotive with Tender

      German Federal Railroad class 10 with partial streamlining.
      All driving axles powered.

      Along with it are four cars that match the era of the locomotive:

      1 (One) Marklin 8710 DB EXPRESS COACH 1ST CLASS BLUE
      2 (Two) Marklin 8711 DB EXPRESS COACH 2ND CLASS GREEN
      1 (one) Marklin 8712 DB BAGGAGE CAR GREEN

      The locomotive and cars are in excellent condition and all have boxes.

      Here is a link to some videos of the train in operation:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/prestonsmith/sets/72157627200747427/

      I will offer the entire package here for $240 which includes shipping and insurance.

      I do not want to break up the grouping.

      I will accept payment via Paypal.

      This offer is only for within the Continental United States (CONUS).

      If there are no offers here after one week I will retract my offer and place them on Ebay.

      My "geek" email address should be showing in this post in your email or at the group site.

      I will answer questions but the first person to state I want to buy it will have it if they send the funds via Paypal within 24 hours from their stated intent to buy.

      I'll try to post some pictures out at the website in addition to the videos.

      Best Regards,

      Preston Smith
      Eureka, Pa