Re: [z_scale] 8856 Croc problem

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29 6:42 PM
      Bill,

      I've run into the occasional jammed truck, and ordinary Labelle #108 oil
      typically does the trick. Just be careful, because those little gears are
      more fragile than they look...

      If you're desperate, try WD-40, although the gears should cleaned
      immediately thereafter.

      Have you disassembled the trucks yet?

      -David

      http://www.zscale.org/