Re: [z_scale] Re: Live Frog Quiz!

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 29, 2001
      The discussion on frogs is intereesting, andteh following brought to
      mind something I saw in Russia recently. Pre made switches to go
      along with pre made track. They were made with concrete ties
      (sleepers), and were stake in a pile about 4 deep. Again the real
      world imitates teh model world. Picture availible.
      Ed Scullin

      SNIP

      > One interesting thing about making this kind of operational
      > mistake, I've found that it happens with the 1:1 train variety more
      > often than I would
      > have thought. At 38 thousand dollars for a new frog, it's a pricey
      > accident in the real world!

      SNIP

      http://personals.yahoo.com