Re: Brawa Pin-Socket street lights

  • misszscale
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 7, 2012
      Hi Ray,

      I'm looking at Walthers part #186-4023. When the manufacturers return from the Nuremberg Toy Fair later this month, I hope Z scalers will have more choices.

      Eileen

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Rainer Kuhn <rayas911@...> wrote:

      > Hi Eileen,
      > Can you please give me the model number for those lights?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Ray Kuhn
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Kevin Brady
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 7, 2012
        Hi all,
        Brawa Z lights are 48XX numbered.

        Kev

        On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM, misszscale <spangle543@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi Ray,
        >
        > I'm looking at Walthers part #186-4023. When the manufacturers return from
        > the Nuremberg Toy Fair later this month, I hope Z scalers will have more
        > choices.
        >
        > Eileen
        >
        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Rainer Kuhn <rayas911@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Eileen,
        > > Can you please give me the model number for those lights?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > >
        > > Ray Kuhn
        > >

        > > ________________________________

        Dr. Dirt's Weathering Service

      • misszscale
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 7, 2012
          These are probably N scale but they will fit my layout just fine. I'm looking forward to a full Brawa Z scale line this Spring.

          Eileen

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Brady <kbvrod@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          > Brawa Z lights are 48XX numbered.
          >
          > Kev

        • David Mummery
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 7, 2012
            Hey Eileen & Gang,

            Did you check out;

            www.eurorailhobbies.com

            Nothing against Walthers but these guys are in Langley, BC and more times then not comes in at least 1/3 less.
            If nothing else worth a look and it doesn't cost you anything to look.
            Good Luck,
            Dave

            Dave Mummery

            http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
            http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/

            From: misszscale <spangle543@...>
            Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:38:20
            To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Brawa Pin-Socket street lights

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> , Kevin Brady <kbvrod@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            > Brawa Z lights are 48XX numbered.
            >
            > Kev

          • misszscale
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 7, 2012
              Thanks Dave! I sure did check out Eurorail Hobbies. I've spoken to them twice in the last two days. Great people! They don't have anything right now but new Brawa z scale stock is coming there in a couple of months!

              Eileen

            • ztrack@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 7, 2012
                We do have a few Brawa lights in stock. Here is the link.

                http://www.ztrackresale.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=45

                Rob

                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                Distributor American Z Line
                Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo
                and Rokuhan dealer.
                www.ztrack.com
                www.ztrackcenter.com
                www.ztrackresale.com
                www.rokuhan-store.com
                6142 Northcliff Blvd
                Dublin OH 43016
                (614) 764-1703

              • misszscale
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 7, 2012
                  Thanks for sharing this information, Rob.

                  Eileen