New Class 66 Kit

  • graham Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
      All

      I have just posted a picture of my new Class66 loco body kit in my Flying Scotsman folder. The kit will be available very shortly. Contact me direct for any info required

      Graham
      The mad English Z Scaler
    • Rainer Kuhn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2012
        Hi Graham,
        I see no website to log on to - do you have any pix?

        Ray Kuhn

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 4, 2012, at 9:57 AM, "graham Jones" <graham.jones26@...> wrote:

        > All
        >
        > I have just posted a picture of my new Class66 loco body kit in my Flying Scotsman folder. The kit will be available very shortly. Contact me direct for any info required
        >
        > Graham
        > The mad English Z Scaler

      • Garth
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2012

          You can try this link

          if does not work go to the first link above.
          and on top row click on new photo or photos

          regards Garth