Re: Question concerning structures & buildings

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 3, 2012
      When scratch building large buildings, I size them based on the MARKLIN five story apartment building that is 3.5x3x3 inches (LWH).

      I've also printed out a few buildings. Some things I do to "make them better" is; spray lightly with Dullcote, then put a drop of gloss varnish on each widow, add a chimney and a couple of vent pipes; if it has vegetation on it, I paint it with glue and add suitably colored ground cover. In some cases, I've glued fine grit sandpaper to the top to give it a textured roof.