Re: [Z_Scale] Transfer Table broken

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hello,

      > I have a transfer Table ref. 8994
      >
      > The problem is that the gear assembly is dismounted and I don't know how to assemble it.
      >
      > Where can I find information or a data sheet where I can see how to mount the gears?.

      I don't know if this will help you, but take a look on the list of
      instruction pamphlets at ZWorld:

      http://www.z-world.com/instructions/

      and here for your transfer table

      http://www.z-world.com/instructions/misc/8994-8995-1.pdf

      GreetingZ

      Uwe
    • modelismoferroviario
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
        Thanks Uwe, but i already have the instructions.

        My problem is that inside the control cab (where there is the engine) all the gears are dismounted and now I can't find how to put them in it's place.

        Regards

        Rafael
      • Kevin Brady
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012