Transfer Table broken

  • modelismoferroviario
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hello:

      I have a transfer Table ref. 8994

      The problem is that the gear assembly is dismounted and I don't know how to assemble it.

      Where can I find information or a data sheet where I can see how to mount the gears?.

      Thanks
    • Uwe Liermann
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hello,

        > I have a transfer Table ref. 8994
        >
        > The problem is that the gear assembly is dismounted and I don't know how to assemble it.
        >
        > Where can I find information or a data sheet where I can see how to mount the gears?.

        I don't know if this will help you, but take a look on the list of
        instruction pamphlets at ZWorld:

        http://www.z-world.com/instructions/

        and here for your transfer table

        http://www.z-world.com/instructions/misc/8994-8995-1.pdf

        GreetingZ

        Uwe
      • modelismoferroviario
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
          Thanks Uwe, but i already have the instructions.

          My problem is that inside the control cab (where there is the engine) all the gears are dismounted and now I can't find how to put them in it's place.

          Regards

          Rafael
        • Kevin Brady
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012