Micro-Train coupler replacement.

  • proverbs30789
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2012
      I have several MTL cars and a gondola that have the MTL Marklin couplers and I want to replace with with MTL couplers. How on earth do I know which trucks I should use to replace them? I ahve decent eyesight but I have no idea what kind of trucks are on them currently so I have no idea which replacement trucks to purchase. I have to replace the trucks on the following cars if it helps:

      Northern Pacific 40' Dbl.Sheathed Wood Boxcar #13901

      Great Northern 40' Standard Boxcar Double Doors (Red) #14802
      Great Northern Gondola #14306
      Greath Northern "Special Run" TSRR 2nd release 9/2005 (came from a 5 pack) Green with Goat and red herald.

      I want to get the correct trucks. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

      Eric