Re: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan Controller

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 16, 2012
      Take a look at this link:

      http://rokuhan-usa.com/track/straight-track/R001

      In the lower photo, you can see the piece that slide outs. The connector
      wire that goes from the transformer has a slip piece that slide right into the
      slot. Below is a photo of the A001 feeder cable:

      http://rokuhan-usa.com/track-parts/A001

      The black plug goes into the transformer. The gray slide inserts into the
      slot in the track. It is a simple yet effective way to power the track.

      The turnouts use a plug system. See this link:

      http://rokuhan-usa.com/track/turnouts/R006

      The white plug goes into the back of the transformer (there is slots for
      two turnouts). If you have more than two turnouts, you can use the turnout
      switch the connects into the side of the controller.

      http://rokuhan-usa.com/controllers/C002

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo
      and Rokuhan dealer.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      www.rokuhan-usa.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • ismail arslangiray
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 16, 2012
        These answer my questions. It is clearly a well designed system. Now, I
        need to put my shopping list together

        On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 7:19 PM, <ztrack@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Take a look at this link:
        >
        > http://rokuhan-usa.com/track/straight-track/R001
        >
        > In the lower photo, you can see the piece that slide outs. The connector
        > wire that goes from the transformer has a slip piece that slide right into
        > the
        > slot. Below is a photo of the A001 feeder cable:
        >
        > http://rokuhan-usa.com/track-parts/A001
        >
        > The black plug goes into the transformer. The gray slide inserts into the
        > slot in the track. It is a simple yet effective way to power the track.
        >
        > The turnouts use a plug system. See this link:
        >
        > http://rokuhan-usa.com/track/turnouts/R006
        >
        > The white plug goes into the back of the transformer (there is slots for
        > two turnouts). If you have more than two turnouts, you can use the turnout
        > switch the connects into the side of the controller.
        >
        > http://rokuhan-usa.com/controllers/C002
        >
        > Rob
        >
        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        > Distributor American Z Line
        > Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Tenshodo
        > and Rokuhan dealer.
        > www.ztrack.com
        > www.ztrackcenter.com
        > www.ztrackresale.com
        > www.rokuhan-usa.com
        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd
        > Dublin OH 43016
        > (614) 764-1703
      • Garth
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 16, 2012
          Every straight piece of track over 55mm in length has a slot for the feeder cable to fit into and the other end plugs into their controllers
          part number is A001(Rokuhan )or RKA001 (Intermountain)Their is and extension cable for this also A003 (Rokuhan ) or RKA003 (Intermountain)

          I suggest you purchase both as the 001 is fairly short.

          cheers Garth

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, ismail arslangiray <iarslangiray@...> wrote:

          > I was looking at Rokuhan tracks and I did not see a connector track.
          > How do you interface the track to controller? Via turnouts?

        • mark2playz
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 24, 2013
            Since we're talking controllers, what experiences have people had with the constant lighting options? Also after checking the Rokuhan and IMR sites without success, has anyone heard when the RC03 controller might be available in the U.S. ?

            Mark
          • Garth
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
              The release of the RC003 has not been announced in Japan yet so it is at least 3 to 4 months away, maybe longer if there is plenty of RC01 and )2 still in stock. will see what they say at Atlanta about it.

              regards Garth

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "mark2playz" <mark.markham@...> wrote:

              > Since we're talking controllers, what experiences have people had with the constant lighting options? Also after checking the Rokuhan and IMR sites without success, has anyone heard when the RC03 controller might be available in the U.S. ?
              >
              > Mark

            • Garth
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 27, 2013
                Most sections of straight track have a piece of road bed that can be pushed out and the standard connector cable is a part number A008 narrow feeder which has one end that plugs into the controller and the other end in to slot on straight track with feeder point. The A008 is fairly short so I always purchase an A003 with it which gives you about 5 feet feeder cable. straight track with the feeder are R001 110mm straight, R009 220 mm straight, R024 55mm straight,

                http://www.rokuhan.com/english/news/2011/11/movie-of-train-controller-rc-02-operating-other-brand-trains.html

                the above link is to a video of the RC002 controller and show it being connected to the track, so should show you what you ned to know about it.

                regards Garth

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 1 5:29 PM
                  Hobby Search Internet store in Japan has the Rokuhan C003 controller available now for about $61.00 US plus shipping at today's exchange rate.

                  regards Garth

                  > The release of the RC003 has not been announced in Japan yet so it is at least 3 to 4 months away, maybe longer if there is plenty of RC01 and )2 still in stock. will see what they say at Atlanta about it.
                  >
                  > regards Garth
                  >
                  > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "mark2playz" <mark.markham@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Since we're talking controllers, what experiences have people had with the constant lighting options? Also after checking the Rokuhan and IMR sites without success, has anyone heard when the RC03 controller might be available in the U.S. ?
                  > >
                  > > Mark

                • mark2playz
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 1 8:55 PM
                    Garth,
                    Thanks for the info. I already bought a c002. I'm interested in the constant lighting option and just couldn't wait.

                    Mark