Searails PowerMAX! and What I Did With It

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
      Hi Everybody,

      I just uploaded 4 pics of my new Searails PowerMAX! and what I did with it. You can find the pics by clicking on the link on the home page or going to the rvn20012000 folder here. I've had a Marklin old time passenger car waiting to modify and this seemed like the right time. I shortened the passenger car, added the back porch to hold a MTL coupler, some front and side skirting, a headlight, and a pilot from a Marklin steamer that I had removed some time earlier. The PowerMAX! runs smoothly and quietly. It will pull 3 Pennzee steel reefers without any added weight.

      Enjoy the pics,
      Thom Welsch
    • Harbormaster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2012