Re: [z_scale] New Model Ts - Micron Art

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2001
      Hello David,
      Thanks for your appreciation. We are very proud of these latest products.
      They compliment the Capitol City passenger station as well. We spent a lot
      of time and research on making these Model Ts easy to build and accurate in
      detail.

      Send pictures when you're done. We will one day create a page of customer
      pics of our products.

      Regards,
      Reynard Wellman <micron@...>

      Reynard,

      They're beautiful. As soon as I finish building the ones I've already
      purchased (I've had very little free time), I'll most likely be ordering
      the new ones as well...

      -David

      At 09:55 PM 10/22/2001 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hello Guys,
      >
      >We have two new vehicles for your layout. The 1915 Sedan Model T
      >with center doors and the 1923 Steel Bed Open Cab Truck Model TT.
      >
      >Go to: http://www.micronart.com to view them.
      >
      >Enjoy!
      >
      >Reynard

      http://www.zscale.org/