Subscription

  • Rayas911
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
        Rainer,

        Welcome to Ztrack! You will be receiving a hard copy of the magazine. We do
        not offer digital copies of current issues at this time. The current issue
        has been mailed out and started reaching subscribers mailboxes last week.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        Distributor American Z Line
        Authorized MTL, Full Throttle and Tenshodo dealer
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2012
          Got mine last Wednesday so keep checking the mail box ! (Note: they do arrive at completely random intervals around the country).

          Jeff M
          SF Bay Area Z

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2012
            Hi Rob,
            And what a great issue it is! The train layouts and
            various articles just keep getting better and better.
            Thank you.

            Sorry but digital magazines and books will never be
            as visceral as the paper ones. It's like talking on the
            phone with friends rather than sharing an evening
            with them.

            Reynard
            http://www.micronart.com