Steam Engine Cleaning

  • Rainer Kuhn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      The other day I found the attached in an ZClub92 magazine dated 2005.
      Unfortunately it's all in German and also too late for the fellow who took his apart because it states quite clearly to leave the wheels and gears alone in their housing after the cover has been removed.
      However, there is an article by a fellow Kai Wuestermann who describes the reconstruction in detail.
      Hopefully I have been of help to others in the future.
      Regards to all

      Ray Kuhn