FS: Marklin Starter Sets

  • Conrad S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      I have the following Marklin starter sets for sale (surplus since I have moved to Nn3). If you are interested, please contact me offline at ckstruckman@.... Prices are Asking/Best Offer and do not include postage.

      STARTER SETS:

      81535 Northern Pacific, 4-6-2, 2 cars, caboose [I bought it used, it's in very good condition, gondola has a simulated gravel load] $130

      81865 CL50 2-10-0 and 5 cars [Excellent condition, used once] $375

      81780 CL41 2-8-2 and 5 cars [Excellent condition, used twice] $290

      I also have a lot of Marklin track (electric/manual turnouts, flextrack, etc), send for more info if you are interested.

      Conrad Struckman
    • dwolson22
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012
        Good evening...I am interested in the 81535 set. Do you have the boxes for the loco and rolling stock? I am assuming it runs very well. What forms of payment do you accept? Please let me know. Thanks.