Happy New Years from Z Central Station

  • soccrdad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Happy New Years to the Z Scale Community from Z Central Station.

      I wanted to let everyone know that the Bill Kronenberger Z Scale Promotion Grant is available on our home page. The Bill Kronenberger Grant document is Microsoft Word formatted and can be filled out at your convenience before sending to Rob Kluz of Ztrack.

      A free Z Central Station 12-month calendar is available for download from our home page. The elegant calendar has links to some gallery images and to ZCS sponsors.

      I want to thank Michael Hilliard for his guessing game and for making some modelers very happy with their wonderful gifts. I also want to thank the dynamic duo of Stonebridge Models and NZT Products not only for their fantastic products, but for their support.

      You do not have to be a sponsor to hold a contest or giveaway on ZCS, just get with me and we can work out the details. New product announcements are always welcome as with any Z scale news, and free banners for Z scale user groups.

      Our current "Z CD Challenge" contest is ending January 8th, with some premium prizes donated by Rob Kluz of Ztrack, Alex Bercq, and ZCS.

      With Stony's help, 2011 for Z Central Station was a banner year, and we are planning to do better in 2012.

      Sincerely,

      John Kellett
      Z Central Station