Re: Re : [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

  • Lee Barry
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
      Maid? I don't even have it MADE!!! Lee Barry, Bristol,Va.

      De : Don Avila <zbarr474@...>
      À : z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Lundi 2 Janvier 2012 0h28
      Objet : Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

      *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
      sweeping. Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

      ...don

      Thanks for the idea but it's a little bit late as our maid already spent 3
      or 4 times with the vacuum cleaner since the incident... Any way Rob Kluz
      kindly proposed to send me a replacement pin. All the beZt and happy new
      year to everybody,
      Dom