Re: AZL hopper truck pin

  • robertallbritton
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hi Dom,

      We are happy to provide spare pins too our valued customers. Just send Rob Kluz and email: ztrack@... and he will put a couple in the mail for you.

      Best,
      -Rob(A)
      AZL

      > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
      >
      >  A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of course the pin is definitly lost.
      >
      > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
      >
      > Dom

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
        De : Don Avila <zbarr474@...>
        À : z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : Lundi 2 Janvier 2012 0h28
        Objet : Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

        *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
        sweeping.  Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

        ...don

        Thanks for the idea but it's a little bit late as our maid already spent 3 or 4 times with the vacuum cleaner since the incident... Any way Rob Kluz kindly proposed to send me a replacement pin. All the beZt and happy new year to everybody,
        Dom

      • john mui
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
          Dom, its nice to have a maid. I dont know about Don, but I dont have a maid.
          :D

          John

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
            *
            *
            -- Ah, no -- no maid here. If the wife of more than 50 years thinks that I
            might think she is the maid, then I will probably find myself in WAY outer
            space.

            *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

          • Lee Barry
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
              Maid? I don't even have it MADE!!! Lee Barry, Bristol,Va.