Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2012
      Oooooo . . . now U R thinkin !

      Jeff M
      SF Bay Area Z

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Don Avila <zbarr474@...>
      Sender: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 18:28:27
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

      *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
      sweeping. Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

      ...don

      *
      On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM, de Champeaux Dominique
      <ddechamp71@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
      >
      > A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down
      > on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck
      > and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of
      > course the pin is definitly lost.
      >
      > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
      >
      > Dom

      *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

    • robertallbritton
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
        Hi Dom,

        We are happy to provide spare pins too our valued customers. Just send Rob Kluz and email: ztrack@... and he will put a couple in the mail for you.

        Best,
        -Rob(A)
        AZL

        > Hi group, and happy new year to everybody!
        >
        >  A while ago, as I'm rather clumsy, I let one of my AZL hoppers fall down on floor. Fortunately the carbody didn't suffer of any damage but one truck and its pin were missing. I quickly revovered the missing truck but of course the pin is definitly lost.
        >
        > My question today: how can I get a new pin?
        >
        > Dom

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
          De : Don Avila <zbarr474@...>
          À : z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          Envoyé le : Lundi 2 Janvier 2012 0h28
          Objet : Re: [Z_Scale] AZL hopper truck pin

          *Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum sweeper extension and do a little
          sweeping.  Good chance you'll sweep It up plus some other goodies.

          ...don

          Thanks for the idea but it's a little bit late as our maid already spent 3 or 4 times with the vacuum cleaner since the incident... Any way Rob Kluz kindly proposed to send me a replacement pin. All the beZt and happy new year to everybody,
          Dom

        • john mui
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
            Dom, its nice to have a maid. I dont know about Don, but I dont have a maid.
            :D

            John

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
              *
              *
              -- Ah, no -- no maid here. If the wife of more than 50 years thinks that I
              might think she is the maid, then I will probably find myself in WAY outer
              space.

              *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*

            • Lee Barry
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2012
                Maid? I don't even have it MADE!!! Lee Barry, Bristol,Va.